2. Turn bowls or vases into a statement side table.
The quirkier the vases and bowls, the more of a statement you’ll be making.
Get the tutorial at Monsterscircus.
3. Knit the coziest blanket in existence with giant yarn.
Check out the size of those needles! Wow.
Get the kit at Etsy.
4. “Overdye” a drab rug you’ve had for years to give it a trendy makeover.
The best way to hide stains? Stain the whole rug!
Get the tutorial at Sweet Paul or simply buy an overdyed rug here.
5. Cover your walls with art displayed in modern ~floating~ frames.
Get the tutorial at A Beautiful Mess and get the screws you need to achieve the floating effect here.
7. Form a geometric mobile using thin copper tubing.
The perfect project for anyone who used to play the triangle in their high school band.
Get the tutorial at DIY in PDX and get the copper tubing here.
8. Give a white pillow case a makeover using the shibori dyeing method.
So much cooler than traditional tie-dye.
Get the tutorial at The Crafting Life and get a white pillowcase to use here.
12. Make a coffee table for your living room that *looks* like it came from West Elm.
This is inspired by a table that costs $999 (this one)…. but you can make it for less than 50 bucks!
Get the tutorial at DIY Candy.
15. Construct an end table you can use in two different ways.
16. Use unfinished wooden beads to make a garland you’ll want to leave up all year.
There’s no reason this thing should only be displayed during the holidays.
Get the tutorial at Designlovefest and the wooden beads here.
17. Needlepoint a trio of graphic trivets for your kitchen.
These are made using some of the most basic stitches in needlepoint, so it’s a great project for beginners.
Get the tutorial at Purl Soho.
19. Assemble a ladder using copper piping and use it to hang tea towels and dishcloths on.
Or even magazines and newspapers.
Get the tutorial at Brittany Makes.
22. Check out your outfit every morning with a DIY plywood floor mirror.
Complete with petite shelves for toiletries and accessories.
Get the tutorial at The Merry Thought.
23. Impress everyone with a woven leather stool.
“Oh, you started weaving tapestries? How nice. I wove a some seating!”
Get the tutorial at Sugar & Cloth.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!