1. Don’t listen to what anyone tells you — there’s no natural beauty in Arizona.
2. No one would ever vacation here because it’s absolute trash.
Horseshoe Bend, Arizona.
3. Winter wonderland? You definitely won’t find that here.
Oak Creek on West Fork Trail near Sedona, Arizona.
5. There is nothing earth-shattering or cool to see.
Antelope Canyon, Arizona.
6. Nothing at all.
The Wave in Coyote Buttes, Arizona.
7. The desert is just so, SO boring.
Superstition Mountains in Arizona.
8. Honestly, there isn’t anything grand about this place.
Grand Canyon, Arizona.
9. And you definitely won’t find any water in this barren wasteland.
Havasu Creek, Arizona
10. Gazing upon the desert sky is definitely overrated…
Desert in Arizona.
11. …and don’t even think about camping, because you won’t be able to see a single star in the sky.
Marble Canyon, Arizona.
13. You won’t find anything interesting downtown.
14. And the cities aren’t bright or vibrant at all.
15. There is nothing cool or unique about this place.
Casa Grande, Arizona.
16. It’s so, SO hot with NO WHERE to cool down.
Lake Powell in Arizona.
19. Even if you look in the smallest crevices, you won’t find anything worthwhile.
Tonto Natural Bridge State Park, Arizona.